How do I get into property investment?
Where do I start?
Does it take a lot of time & money?
These are questions we get asked all the time by the public, and we are now pleased to launch our latest service, which is Property Investment Services.
Unlike bank interest, Property Investment does not grow itself, it requires a lot of work and time.
This is where TLT property management can help!
We will advise you on the best way to build your Portfolio, for the best price as well as the suggested rental return all for a small, fixed fee.
TLT property do all the hard work for you...Initial Meeting
- We meet with you and discuss what your objectives are, how much capital you have, and how you would like to spend that capital.
- Advise on best location, property style, cost per property dependent on your budget and outline our fees.
- We charge a set fee for the service, so you always know what it is going to cost you.
- This is very important as we can then properly advise/ offer suggestions you may not have considered previously.
- Once you are happy, we will then draft our Terms of Appointment and forward these for your approval and signature.
- We will pre-assess the properties
- Provide a comprehensive report on the suggested properties
- Discuss with you in advance, the suggested purchase price, repair costs and estimate repair time along with anticipated rental yield
- We will then arrange a further viewing with you (if you wish) and discuss any potential repairs / improvements required
- If you are happy with the property(s) we will commence immediately negotiating on your behalf and to achieve it at the best possible price as possible.
- The hard part is complete, now we continue behind the scenes, in ensuring you have a property survey completed on the property
- We will continue to liaise with both party solicitors to ensure we get the sale completed as quick possible.
- We will assist you every step of the Process, right to completion
- We can advise / recommend Solicitors, mortgage advisors & surveyors to assist you
So, the sale process is complete, we have received the keys to your new property, now we begin to get the property ready for market.
- If the property requires refurbishment or repairs, we will have already set these costs out to you during the sourcing stage as mentioned above and will have our contractors lined up and ready to commence
- We will draft you our new terms of Appointment for Letting & Managing your property
- We will have already agreed the repairs required and will have our contractors lined up and ready to commence
- We have contacts within the furniture wholesalers and can provide quality furniture at wholesale prices to help furnish your property (where required)
- We will prepare your property for our professional photographer to call and shoot the property and prepare the floor plan for our marketing materials
- We will list the property in all the local property portals, including our own website as well as social media.
- Our normal turn-around time from advertising – letting is under 2 weeks (dependent on location, style etc)
- We will ensure we source the best possible tenants for your property, all our tenancies are on a minimum, 12-month tenancy.
- We will prepare the inventory using our specialist Inventory Software, including all photos etc
- You will receive monthly rent statements via email highlighting your income / expenditure for the previous month.
- Our management fees are VAT FREE! (Immediately saving you 20% based on other agencies)
We really do, do all the hard work for you, letting you sit back and enjoy your new income stream, secure in the knowledge your property is always being management professionally.
Contact us today for a free no obligation appraisal,
Call us 02890452422 / 07708763147